Min menu

Pages

News Sports

The operation you selected will convert the selected basic disk(s) to dynamic disk(s) problem

Ooh , I was have a problem with my hard division yesterday on windows 7 on my laptop .


Whenever I try to make a new disk partition using disk management it gives the error :
"The operation you selected will convert the selected basic disk(s) to dynamic disk(s). If you convert the disk(s) to dynamic, you will not be able to start installed operating system from any volume on the disk(s) (except the current boot volume). Are you sure you want to continue ?"

I tried with Hiren boot CD software like Paragon Partition Manager, Partition Magic , smart Fdisk & others, But same problem with all this software .
After alot of search queries online ,Finally i found this free software  "AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition"

 This AOMEI partation assistant solved my problem and merged my Un partitioned space with drive C at one step at less than  15 mintues :)

Comments